FBR mould is known as one of the professional manufacturers and exporters for plastic vent plug and plastic injection molding tools for battery box / container mould,car battery mould,auto parts mould,power tool injection mould,medical mould ,home appliance mould plastic bucket /bowel mould and so on. OEM is available.We have rich export experience and strict quality control .
We guarantee good quality and competitive price. FBR mould always keep in touch with customer in every step to ensure that all the details are in accordance with customer request.
1. Cavities: single or as per your requirements cavity
2. Treatment: S45C Pretreat>25Hrc,And Nitriding
3. Hot runner: according to your demand
3. Life time: >300 Thousand Times
4. Package: Plywood case, anti-rust paint
5. Transport: By Sea or Air
6. Main process: Milling,grinding,CNC,EDM,wire-electrode cutting, carved,electrospark,lathe,surface treatment
Best material for my design
Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function.But we can discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material for you.
1. Precision parts strictly according to customer&request drawing,packing and quality request
2. The most advanced inspector to ensure the quality
3. Experienced technology engineers and well trained workers
4. Fast and timely delivery. Speedily&professional service
5. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001:2008
What ‘s the Order process?
We support your R&D and make product design drawing as per original sample or improve the mould drawing design if you want.
Make negotiation about the quality,price,material,delivery time and payment,etc.
Step3: Place an order
You can place an order according your own design or choose by our design.
Step4: Mould production
We will send mould design for customer approval first before the mould production and then send samples to customer when finish the process according to customer request.
Step5: Sample confirmation
Send mould test video and photos by email first and then send out the samples by express for customer final confirmation.
Pack moulds with wooden cases by sea or by air according to customer’s requirement.