Welcome to SUZHOU FOBERRIA New arrival OEM / ODM DIN standard plastic lithium battery case injection mold tooling.
FBR mould is known as one of the professional manufacturers and exporters for plastic vent plug and plastic injection molding tools for battery box / container mould,car battery mould,auto parts mould,power tool injection mould,medical mould ,home appliance mould plastic bucket /bowel mould and so on. OEM is available.We have rich export experience and strict quality control .
We guarantee good quality and competitive price. FBR mould always keep in touch with customer in every step to ensure that all the details are in accordance with customer request.
Our business line:
1. Household / home appliance moulds: plastic chair, table, buckets, bowel,bottle,laundry basket, trash bin, kitchenware ,plastic sanitary ware mould, plastic container mould ,etc.
2. Battery box / container moulds:car battery mould,motocycle battery mould,UPS battery mould,EV battery mould,Industrial battery mould,,etc.
3. Medical moulds: Medical device, monitor, actual tray rack, reagent bottle holder, syringe.
4. Other moulds: auto parts mould ,power tool injection mould,customize plastic injection moluld,Other OEM mould.
5. Plastic vent plug.
What are the features for plastic molding tools?
1. They are Mainly use NAK80 mold material in good polishing performance, good appearance and high hardness.
2. Easy to process, suitable for EDM processing.
3. long life time, can reach more than 500000-1000000 shouts and up
4. Creative design, customizable.
5. high precision, use CNC, milling machine, drilling machine, numerical lathe, all types of lathe and so on.
What are the applications for plastic molding tools?
Plastic molding tools are with very wide applications for our daily necessities, instruments, automobiles, shoes, medical, tableware, crafts, food, mobile phones, electronics, appliances and so on.They make our lives easier ,more effeient,and more convenient.
Mold Flow Analysis Procedure
About mold materials
The most important factors for choosing the suitable mold materials are thermal strength and thermal stability.The main requirement is to have good mechanical processing performance, high hardness, less heat treatment deformation, good polishing performance, and strong wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The Commonly used injection mold steel include P20,718,718H,NAK80,S316,M300.
And NAK80 now are widely used in plastic injection mould .As to NAK80, it is Prehard die steel and hardness is about 37-43hrc with good polishing performance.
Also we will respect the customer requirement for choosing the best raw material acoordingly.